- Elizabeth from Books and Pieces discussed the different elements of book covers in all of their glory. My personal favorite is the soft touch paperback, by the way.
- Mercedes from Mercy’s Bookish Musings talked about how her rating style has changed over time, which I think is true for so many of us.
- Kim from The Midnight Garden wrote a very timely piece on the trend of loving to hate on what everyone else is loving (tongue twister right?) She specifically focused on the recent social media backlash against Game of Thrones and anyone who supports it, but this also applies to so many other things (i.e. 50 Shades of Grey, Twilight, John Green and his books, etc. etc.)
- Jen from YA Romantics asked if you are an Early Review Avoider. I am. She is not.
- Six of Crows ARCs went out this week, and instagram posts abounded. I got a copy at BEA but I’m still hella jealous of that packaging and that playing card.
Let me know what some of your favorites were from this week!